MISMO paper is solved on OMR Sheet (Bubble Sheets), and the participants are requested to consider the following guidelines to avoid cancellation of their paper, or erroneous marking:
You will be given a question booklet and an OMR sheet for MCQs part.
- Read all the instructions before attempting the paper and filling the OMR sheet. Please note that no new OMR sheet will be given in case the sheet is wrongly filled, ripped, etc.
- Fill in all the required details on the OMR carefully with lead pencil only.
- Do not write anything on the question booklet or outside the margin line of the OMR sheet.
- Carefully fill in the correct bubble option for each question on the OMR.
- Avoid filling or colouring in two or more options for the same question.
- Filling only half of the bubble on the OMR will be considered an invalid answer.
- MISMO committee will not be responsible for any improperly filled answer sheet that may get unread by the optical reader.